Simple systems to take you from chaos to organization with your money
Do you feel overwhelmed with your finances?
Do you feel like you don't fully understand how a zero-based budget should work?
Do you want to get full control of your finances?
Frenzy to Freedom with Finances will help you:
- Learn about zero-based budgeting
- Organize your finances
- Use pencil and paper to budget
- Use technology to budget
- Save money for future purchases
- Create goals for you and your family
- Have the confidence to budget every month
- Be prepared for upcoming expenses
- Take control of your bank account & spending
In 3 years time, we paid off over $50,000 of consumer debt with a $70k income - credit cards, medical debt, car loans, student loans. This is not including having to pay for these items - paid $5,000 out-of-pocket to sell our manufactured home, had two more babies, thousands of dollars in car repairs, plus saved up for a down payment (+closing costs) on our dream home/land. That amount now rose from $50k to about $80k if you count all the other things we had to pay for within that time frame! By the time we were done with all that, our income had increased, and we now have more financial goals to tackle.
The method of budgeting I teach in this course is how I organized our finances and helped us to stay on track with our goals and pay off debt.
a $15 value!
Step-by-Step HOW TO BUDGET SUCCESSFULLY
using Pencil & Paper OR using Technology
I keep in touch with YOU as we BOTH tackle our budgets! I will keep you motivated and inspired on a regular basis!
Once we close out our budget every month, I'll be sending you a video or post to show you our monthly budget recap - what went well, what didn't, what challenges we faced and how we overcame them.
Just like a workout program, you stay motivated when someone gives you their updates and keeps you going when you feel like giving up.
I won't leave you hanging.
INTERVIEW WITH MY HUSBAND!
We were never on the same page concerning finances. We weren't even in the same book. Now, money fights aren't a big part of our relationship anymore.
Just a few of the topics covered in Frenzy to Freedom with Finances:
- Where to start when your finances need a fresh start
- Budgeting basics
- Budget Binder printables
- Budgeting by the Month & Budgeting by the Paycheck
- Budgeting an Irregular Income
- Things you must include in your budget
- Figuring out your Yearly Items
- Tracking transactions with your bank
- The details of budgeting using pencil & paper
- The details of budgeting using technology
- Getting the family involved
- The fastest way to pay off debt
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're ready to tackle your finances and get this thing in order, you're in the right place! Let's do this!